Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following terms.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- • You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you may be referred to as the Data Subject or the User, as you are the person using the Service.
- • Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, “We” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Out Of The Box.
For the purposes of the GDPR, the Company is the data controller.
- • Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other management. authority.
- • Account means a single account created for you to access our Service or portions of our Service.
- • Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
For the purposes of the GDPR, service providers are considered data processors.
- • Third Party Social Networking Service means any website or any social networking website through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- • Personal Data means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of the GDPR, personal data means any information relating to you, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social. identity.
- • Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device, containing details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- • Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- • Usage Data means data collected automatically, whether generated by your use of the Service or by the Service’s own infrastructure (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- • Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal entity that, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using Our Service, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- • Email address
- • First and last name
- • Bank account information to pay for products and/or services within the Service.
- • Usage Data
- • Date of birth
- • Passport or ID card
- • Bank card statement
- • Other information linking you to an address
When you pay for a product and/or service by bank transfer, we may ask you to provide information to facilitate this transaction and verify your identity. Such information may include, without limitation:
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique identification of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies may be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log off, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies here: Cookies: what do they do?
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- • Necessary / essential cookies
- • Functionality Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services to you..
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- • To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- • To administer Your Account: to administer Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide may give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- • For the performance of a contract: the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the purchase of the products, items or services You have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- • To contact you: to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informational communications related to the features, products or services purchased, including security updates. When necessary or reasonable for implementation.
- • To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not receiving such information.
- • To handle your requests: to fulfill and manage your requests to us. We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- • With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, for payment processing, to communicate with you.
- • For business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business from another Company.
- • With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- • With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed externally. If you interact with other users or register through a third party social networking service, your contacts on the third party social networking service can see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- • Comply with a legal obligation
- • Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- • Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in connection with the Service.
- • Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- • Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information about the processing of your personal data
Service providers have access to your personal data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send you or by contacting us.
We may use email marketing service providers to administer and send emails to you.
Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
We may process personal data under the following conditions:
- • Consent: you have given your consent to process personal data for one or more specific purposes
- • Performance of a contract: the provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereunder
- • Legal obligations: the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- • Vital interests: the processing of Personal Data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
- • Public interest: the processing of personal data is related to a task that is performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- • Legitimate interests: The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will be happy to assist in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the processing and, in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
Your rights under the GDPR
The Company is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensuring that you can exercise your rights.
- • Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete information we hold about you. Where possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- • Request correction of personal data we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- • Object to the processing of Your Personal Data This right exists where We rely on a legitimate interest as a lawful basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation that makes You wish to object to Our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- • Request deletion of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or erase Personal Data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it.
- • Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you initially gave us your consent for us to use or where we use the information to perform a contract with you.
- • Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific features of the Service.
Exercising your data protection rights GDPR
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, We will do Our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, if you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13 without written parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we require parental consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You can also write to us using the CONTACT